Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve



What did you do for new years eve? Did you get dragged to a lame party with your ugly wife? Did you get stuck at a horrible party with other pathetic husbands? Or even more pathetic, are you single? I bet you are. I bet you are spending your night home alone all by yourself.

Awww, you're gonna be alone, sitting in front of your computer, stroking you cock to this clip, that's what you're gonna be doing. Instead of buying some girl a drink, you're buying my clip to jerk off while I tell you what a loser you are. Your money is way better spent on me, then it is for some girl that just wants to get free drinks off of you. girls like me know we don't have to pay for our own drinks. You loser, girls have been using you for your whole life.

1 comment:

  1. you are right!I am a lonely loser that stay alone on new year eve and jerk off looking at your humiliation clips!I am a loser and I know my place!to give you and your lover all my money for you can be sexy for him on new year eve and laugh at me showing me your middle finger!

    ReplyDelete